Collaboration with @amandapalmer painting in process.
This book with this story should be shipping this month.
|—||Victor Hugo, L’Homme qui Rit (via esplumeor)|
|—||Jacques Rancière, ‘Democracies Against Democracy (interview)’ (via aidsnegligee)|
(1) President Abraham Lincoln, who had depression
(2) Writer Virginia Woolf, who had bipolar disorder
(3) Artist Vincent Van Gogh, who had bipolar disorder
(4) Writer Sylvia Plath, who had depression
(5) Mathematician John Nash (from A Brilliant Mind), who had schizophrenia
Inspired by this post
people don’t care about the millions of people with mental illnesses that deal with their condition to the best of their abilities and just live, they just want a story where they can correlate mental illness with violence in order to scare people from talking about mental illness.
|—||Chuck Palahniuk (via iamdysthymia83)|